Comic-Con International

Friday, January 26, 2007

Car news

My car sucks.

Allow me to elaborate. Yesterday, with the help of a friend, I installed a Stillen high flow intake. (Actually, it's a K&N filter, just a larger one than would normally be used, with upgraded hardware made by Stillen.) So, about 20 horses have been added for $130, as well as slightly improved gas milage. And it makes this great (but not too loud) sort of high-pitched sucking sound when in the higher rpms.

Next comes better exhaust, because it's one of the things I had planned, and each of the mufflers has a big hole that they're not supposed to have.

4 comments:

Kelly Sime said...

why does your car suck? like, with the muffler, you mean?

Tiger said...

Sorry, I apparently didn't tie the comment in well enough. It sucks in air like mad now, and Oxygen=powah.

David Crowe said...

Soooo... You're car gave you a blowjob? Is that what we're getting at here? Dude. You can love your car, not love your car.

Leelu said...

Ah, good. Clarification. I was wondering why you were excited about your car if it sucked.