Comic-Con International

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Look, titles now!

It's time for my first post on a stupid topic!

So, there's a movie out there on the interweb entitled Numa Numa, or something. Well, it's this quite overweight person who recorded himself grooving out to this one song. I've seen it referenced several times, but had no idea what this guy people kept mentioning had to do with the song. This was because, for the longest time, this was my only exposure to the song.

Other things I enjoy on this site.

8 comments:

Tiger said...

And THIS is why you now have to do the word verification when commenting here.

asdfasdfadfasd said...

Why don't you want to make a friend link with Paopao?

David Crowe said...

Maybe because his last name is wang, and you know those wangs... Am I right ladies?

Auryn said...

He also tends to like the word "long." I'm intrigued, yet wary...BTW hi TIGER. :)

Hadrian said...

Paopao Wang is a righteous dude.

David Crowe said...

Uhhuhuhuhuh. You said Wang.

scott said...

When I first saw the title of this post, I thought it said 'titties now'. needless to say, i was intrigued, then disappointed.

Tiger said...

And now, no one knows what anyone's talking about.